Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Ankle and Foot Pain
What Is Ankle And Foot Pain?
Foot and Ankle Pain can be caused by many injuries…
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or weakness
- Difficulty sitting or squatting
- Stiffness in ankle, foot, or lower leg
- Weakness in the ankle, foot, or lower extremity
- Pain in the front, back, or sides of the ankle or foot
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.