Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain on the bottom of the foot in the morning, when stepping out of bed and taking the first steps of the day
- Pain on the bottom of the foot when standing for a long time
- Pain on the bottom of the foot when standing up after sitting for a long time
- Pain on the bottom of the foot after intense activity such as running or jumping
- Pain on the bottom of the foot when climbing stairs
- Pain on the bottom of the foot when walking barefoot or in shoes with poor support
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months depending of the grade of the sprain. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More