Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
- A feeling of instability in the ankle joint
Signs and Symptoms
- Swelling in the ankle or foot
- Difficulty standing or walking on the affected foot
- Possible “pop” or “snapping” sound
- Worsening pain during or following activity, particularly with walking, climbing, or descending stairs, or moving from a sitting to standing position
- Pain or stiffness in the ankle or foot after not moving for a prolonged period of time
- Swelling following activity
- Tenderness to touch
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months depending of the grade of the sprain. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.