Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Feel pain in the middle or bottom third of the inside of the shin
- The pain may be sharp when you touch the tender area, or occur as an ache during or after exercise.
- Pain is initially provoked with activity and lessens with rest
- When shin splint is developing, the pain may be present during the beginning of exercise and less noticeable as exercise progresses.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- We also analyze movement patterns to ensure that you are using proper technique to avoid reinjury in the future. If you are a runner, we can use video analysis to determine technique faults and then coach you on how to correct them.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months depending of the grade of the sprain. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More