Auto Accident Injury Clinic In Aspen Falls
Were you involved in a car accident? Are you having pain from an auto Injury? With our integrated expert doctors’ help, you can get to the root of your pain and get back to doing what you love quicker and easier.
Auto Accident Injury Chiropractor In Salt Lake City, Utah
Here at Aspen Falls, we can help you recover from your car accident injury. When experiencing a car accident injury, you may feel pain and notice a significant loss in your flexibility either right away or several hours later. Our chiropractors can evaluate your injuries and devise a treatment plan that will lower your pain and restore your range of motion.
Have You Been Injured in An Auto Accident?
We are here to help! Our Aspen Falls Spinal Care Accident Chiropractic Specialists will get you right in.
A proper initial diagnosis is key to treating any immediate pain or discomfort you may be experiencing or that may show up even days after the accident.
An auto accident can send your body, wallet, and wellbeing for a loop. But you don’t have to go at it alone. Our team of chiropractors are expertly trained physicians who know how to properly diagnose and treat auto accident related injuries.
Even if you have been in “just a fender bender”, we can help. Often, low speed accidents can cause injuries that may not show up the first day or two. You can often experience more serious health problems and have additional injuries that are at first, hidden. These may also throw off your ability to function day-to-day.
Using our specialized drug-free treatments, educational guidance, and rehabilitation approaches, we’ll help you get back into fighting shape – physically, and help you financially navigate your accident claims. No sweat.
No Stress Auto Accident Recovery
Auto accidents are stressful enough. Your recovery shouldn’t have to be.
At Aspen Falls Spinal Care, you can expect a holistic approach that encompasses a proper diagnosis, treatment for pain management, prevention, and guidance on the ins and outs of your auto injury claims.
A stress-free process from start to finish.
✓ On-call auto accident specialists and recovery advocates
✓ Assistance with filing claims
✓ Bill directly to your auto insurance
✓ No out-of-pocket expenses with auto claims
Identifying and Rehabilitating Your Auto Accident Injuries
Pain stemming from auto accident injuries can pop up immediately or creep up on you over time. No matter the time frame, our team of chiropractors will pinpoint the sources of pain and create a relieving and strengthening plan to steer you onto the road to recovery.
If you’re experiencing pain, stiffness or discomfort – DON’T IGNORE IT!
Your injuries may be more serious than you think. The sooner you get an expert diagnosis and opinion, the better chance you have for a quicker, fuller recovery. Our chiropractor in Salt Lake City, Utah treats musculoskeletal injuries after car accidents. Musculoskeletal injuries are injuries of the soft tissues, including your muscles and ligaments and joints. It is important to understand that even if you do not have any visible injuries, you may still have severe car accident injuries. Some of these injuries include:
✓ Headaches ✓ Whiplash
✓ Neck Pain ✓ Knee Pain
✓ Shoulder Pain ✓ Hip Pain
✓ Hand Pain ✓ Ankle Pain
✓ Foot Pain ✓ Elbow Pain
✓ Lower Back Pain ✓ Sprains and Strains
Services Offered at Aspen Falls for Car Accident Injuries
At Aspen Falls in Deltona, Florida, our chiropractor uses the following techniques to treat car accident injuries:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a technique that chiropractors use to put the vertebrae of the spine back into alignment. This technique is the cornerstone of chiropractic care. Chiropractors use spinal adjustment to improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body, thus improving the functionality of the body and speeding the healing process. Spinal adjustment helps patients find relief from pain while also reducing pressure on the joints in the back.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that chiropractors use to create negative pressure around the discs of the spine. Spinal decompression is a 100% non-invasive method for treating herniated discs.
- Physical rehabilitation. Chiropractors use physical rehabilitation techniques like stretches and exercises to improve patient mobility and strengthen muscles that have become damaged and weak. These stretches and exercises have the added benefit of being something that patients can work on at home, to speed up the healing process.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps soothe tight and injured muscles. By loosening muscles and improving blood flow to injured areas, massage therapy helps patients recover more quickly from injuries, and can also help patient feel more comfortable during the recovery process. Massage therapy also improves patient mobility, which can make it easier to perform stretches and exercises.
- Lifestyle advice. Lifestyle advice helps patients avoid activities and behaviors that can exacerbate physical injury.
- Nutrition advice. Chiropractors teach patients how to eat right and get the nutrition they need to stay healthy after their recovery is complete.
If you or any of your loved ones have recently been in an automobile accident, please contact us immediately. Our team of accident trained specialists are standing by.
You can also book now using the buttons below:
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Check out what our auto accident clients have to say about their recovery.
What is PIP?
Personal injury protection. Mandated by Utah state law. This exists so you can take medical care into your own hands while in an auto accident.
How do I use PIP?
If it’s tied to your personal insurance claim number. Even when you are not at fault. Your insurance will always “subrogate” or send a bill to the responsible parties insurance.
Can I use it if I am at fault?
Yes Even if you are at fault you can use the PIP that was set up while riding your personal insurance policy. Usually this is $3000 unless Specified otherwise when you and your insurance agent wrote the policy.
Will it raise my monthly Insurance premiums?
No it will not raise premiums if you are not at fault.