Looking for a back pain doctor in salt lake city? We got your back!
Pinched Back Nerve
Back Muscle Strain
Back Herniated Disc or back Bulging Disc
HOW DOES IT FEEL?
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Inability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Difficulty bending forward or twisting
- Weakness in your hips or legs
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Pain in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Weakness in the hips or legs
- Numbness or tingling in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
CAN CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT HELP?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.