Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain with throwing
- Loss of velocity or control
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or stiffness
- Difficulty reaching above head, behind back, or across body
- Muscle spasms and pain around the neck and shoulder
- Pain in the neck, shoulders, arms, or hand
- Weakness in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Numbness or tingling in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Stiffness in the shoulder
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the shoulder, neck, back, and arm. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
The Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
Be Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.