Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Shoulder Labral Tear
Medial/Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Sprain
Forearm Flexor Strain
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain with throwing
- Loss of velocity or control
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or stiffness
- Difficulty reaching above head, behind back, or across body
- Muscle spasms and pain around the neck and shoulder
- Pain in the neck, shoulders, arms, or hand
- Weakness in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Numbness or tingling in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Stiffness in the shoulder
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the shoulder, neck, back, and arm. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More