Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Medial/Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Sprain
How does it feel?
- Clicking or popping
- Shoulder wants to “pop out”
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain with throwing
- Loss of velocity or control
- Soreness or tightness along the inside of your elbow
- Minor swelling and possible bruising along the inside of your arm
- Possible numbness and tingling in your arm
- Instability at your elbow joint (a feeling like your elbow might “give out” when you move it through certain motions)
- Pain when using your arm in an overhead position (eg, throwing/pitching a ball, swinging a racquet)
- Difficulty warming up for a sport, or needing a longer time to warm up
- We conduct a thorough examination including the shoulder, neck, back, and arm. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.