Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Medial/Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) Sprain
How does it feel?
- Clicking or popping
- Shoulder wants to “pop out”
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain with throwing
- Loss of velocity or control
- Soreness or tightness along the inside of your elbow
- Minor swelling and possible bruising along the inside of your arm
- Possible numbness and tingling in your arm
- Instability at your elbow joint (a feeling like your elbow might “give out” when you move it through certain motions)
- Pain when using your arm in an overhead position (eg, throwing/pitching a ball, swinging a racquet)
- Difficulty warming up for a sport, or needing a longer time to warm up
- We conduct a thorough examination including the shoulder, neck, back, and arm. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More