Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
How does it feel?
- Clicking or popping
Signs and Symptoms
- Difficulty doing common tasks, such as turning a doorknob or holding a coffee cup
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or weakness
- Difficulty gripping or squeezing
- Stiffness in elbow
- Weakness in the arm or hand
- Muscle spasms and pain around the neck and shoulder
- Pain on the outside of the elbow down to forearm, or hand
- Weakness in the shoulder, arm, or hand
- We conduct a thorough examination including the head, neck, and arms. We analyze lifting techniques to help determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- We take great pride in helping our fitness athletes. We focus on breaking down lifting techniques to find any faults that may be contributing to your pain. We often find that the true cause of your pain lies in a different region due to weakness, limited mobility, or poor technique.
- We also find that most elbow is due to technique faults caused by limited strength or mobility in the shoulders, neck or upper back. Excessive gripping can also cause overuse of this muscle group which leads to pain. We focus on a whole body approach to treat your back pain and keep it away long-term.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
The Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
Be Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.