Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Inability to complete workouts
- Pain during or after exercise
- Feeling of instability when exercising
- Decrease in overall performance during exercise
- Tightness before, during, or after exercise
- Decrease in quality of lifting form
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We take great pride in helping our fitness athletes. We focus on breaking down lifting techniques to find any faults that may be contributing to your pain. We often find that the true cause of your pain lies in a different region due to weakness, limited mobility, or poor technique.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.