Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Difficulty completing certain lifts
- Difficulty completing workouts
- Feeling awkward during certain lifts
- Feeling unbalanced/unstable when exercising
- We conduct a thorough examination including the head, neck, and arms. We analyze lifting techniques to help determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- We take great pride in helping our fitness athletes. We focus on breaking down lifting techniques to find any faults that may be contributing to your pain. We often find that the true cause of your pain lies in a different region due to weakness, limited mobility, or poor technique.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! We focus on movement analysis to find any faults and then correct them with mobility training, strength training, or movement pattern training.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More