Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain that begins gradually and may worsen with time.
- Often describe their pain by making a “C” with the thumb and hand and placing it on the fold at the front and side of the hip. This is called the “C” sign.
- Groin pain or discomfort in the outside of the hip, thigh, low back, or buttocks.
- Sharp, stabbing pain when squatting, sitting and standing, or performing athletic moves like running, “cutting,” jumping, twisting, pivoting, or moving side to side.
- Loss of motion or a stiff feeling when rotating your leg inward and/or lifting your leg.
- Pain that increases after sitting for long periods or leaning forward.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We perform special tests to determine if your issue lies within the hip or is more muscular or both.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More