Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Hip Labral Tear
How does it feel?
- Clicking or catching
Signs and Symptoms
- A deep ache in the front of your hip or groin.
- Painful clicking or “catching” with hip movements.
- Pain that increases with prolonged sitting or walking.
- Sharp pain in the hip or groin when squatting.
- Weakness in the muscles surrounding the hip, or a feeling of the bone “giving way.”
- Stiffness in the hip.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- More good news!!! Recent research has also shown that many people have hip labrum tears and never know it! It you’ve been diagnosed with a hip labrum tear, research has shown that physical therapy is a fantastic option to alleviate your pain and get back to the life you want to live.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
The Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
Be Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.