Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain on the outer side of the hip, thigh, buttock, or outside of the leg.
- Pain when you push on the outer side of the hip with your fingers.
- Pain when lying on the affected hip.
- Pain when climbing stairs.
- Pain that worsens when getting up from sitting, such as from a low chair or car seat.
- Pain when walking or running.
- Pain when lifting the leg up to the side.
- Pain when sitting with legs crossed.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.