Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain that begins gradually and may worsen with time.
- Often describe their pain by making a “C” with the thumb and hand and placing it on the fold at the front and side of the hip. This is called the “C” sign.
- Groin pain or discomfort in the outside of the hip, thigh, low back, or buttocks.
- Sharp, stabbing pain when squatting, sitting and standing, or performing athletic moves like running, “cutting,” jumping, twisting, pivoting, or moving side to side.
- Loss of motion or a stiff feeling when rotating your leg inward and/or lifting your leg.
- Pain that increases after sitting for long periods or leaning forward.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We perform special tests to determine if your issue lies within the hip or is more muscular or both.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.