Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Hip Labral Tear
How does it feel?
- Clicking or catching
Signs and Symptoms
- A deep ache in the front of your hip or groin.
- Painful clicking or “catching” with hip movements.
- Pain that increases with prolonged sitting or walking.
- Sharp pain in the hip or groin when squatting.
- Weakness in the muscles surrounding the hip, or a feeling of the bone “giving way.”
- Stiffness in the hip.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- More good news!!! Recent research has also shown that many people have hip labrum tears and never know it! It you’ve been diagnosed with a hip labrum tear, research has shown that chiropractic treatment is a fantastic option to alleviate your pain and get back to the life you want to live.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.