Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Do You feel any of these symptoms:
Signs and Symptoms
- Feel a sharp pull on the front of your thigh
- Occasionally, feel a pop on the front of your thigh when the injury occurs
- Tenderness to the touch
- Difficulty lifting the leg
- Swelling or bruising on the front of your thigh
- Pain and tightness on the front of your thigh
- Continuous pain following activity, particularly with walking, climbing, or descending stairs, or moving from a sitting to standing position.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! If you have a partial tear or are looking for a conservative treatment, then chiropractic treatment can definitely help restore normal motion, strength, and balance.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
We Treat a Variety Of Knee Pain:
- Knee Arthritis
- Meniscus Tear
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Iliotibial Pain Band Syndrome (IT Band)
- Knee Ligament Injury (ACL Tear)
- Quad Strain Hamstring Strain
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.