Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Do You feel any of these symptoms:
- Clicking or Catching
Signs and Symptoms
- A sharp, intense pain in the knee area
- Usually injured via a twisting motion of the knee
- Swelling within the first 24 hours of injury
- Difficulty walking or going up or down stairs because of pain or a “catching or locking” sensation in the knee
- Difficulty standing up or sitting down because of pain or a “catching or locking” sensation in the knee
- Difficulty straightening or bending the knee fully
- Pain with twisting, pivoting, cutting, or planting
- Sensation like you need to “unlock your knee”
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! If you have a partial tear or are looking for a conservative treatment, then chiropractic treatment can definitely help restore normal motion, strength, and balance.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
We Treat a Variety Of Knee Pain:
- Knee Arthritis
- Meniscus Tear
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Iliotibial Pain Band Syndrome (IT Band)
- Knee Ligament Injury (ACL Tear)
- Quad Strain Hamstring Strain
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More