Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Pinched Back Nerve
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Inability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Difficulty bending forward or twisting
- Weakness in your hips or legs
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Pain in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Weakness in the hips or legs
- Numbness or tingling in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- Each nerve root corresponds with a specific area and we help determine which nerve(s) are affected to target our treatments toward these areas. This specified treatment helps you feel better quickly and get back to the activities you love!
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
The Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
Be Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.