Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Back Muscle Strain
How does it feel?
- Weakness in neck muscles
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain improves at rest
- Tightness when moving your back and neck
- Muscles feel tired or fatigued in the back and hips
- Inability to bend or twist
- Difficulty sitting or standing
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Pain in the low back or hips
- Inability to maintain upright posture
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I twisted my back pretty severely a couple of months ago. Taking a breath hurt, and even sitting up from a laying position was excruciating. And of course, it was a weekend….so I thought I was out of luck. I ended up getting in touch with Dr. B who got me in first thing that morning (Saturday!). The drive there was absolutely awful. Every single bump made me want to cry. By the time I left Dr. B’s office, I felt almost 100% better. I’ve never done PT before, and now I am completely convinced at how powerful it is. I went to Dr. B for several sessions and am completely back to normal now! He even taught me how to do certain exercises at the gym to minimize risk of re-injury. He’s so compassionate and really cares for his patients. I highly recommend him!!” – Sivan R. (Photographer and Business Owner)
- “Dr. B was able to help me with my lower back pain. He was engaged in listening to my troubles and really took an interest in helping me get back to where I wanted to be physically. I can’t thank him enough for his passion and commitment to me.” – Caleb H. (Photographer and Business Owner)
- “I started working with Dr. B a year ago when I injured my back. I was in a tough spot being that I couldn’t be active (plays sports and exercise) which I have done my entire life. Unfortunately before I found out about Dr. B, I wasted a lot of time and money going to about 5 chiropractors. Unlike most places, Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center will work with you and ensure that you’re moving towards your goals. Dr B. has literally helped me live a pain free life and I am forever grateful for him.” – Erik L.(CrossFit Business Owner)
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
The Aspen Falls Spinal Care Center Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
Be Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.