Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain radiating from the back into the hips and legs
- Inability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Difficulty bending forward
- Weakness in your hips or legs
- Difficulty sitting or standing
- Weakness in the hips or legs
- Pain in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- Each nerve root corresponds with a specific area and we help determine which nerve(s) are affected to target our treatments toward these areas. This specified treatment helps you feel better quickly and get back to the activities you love!
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.