Rapid & Effective Treatment
When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to everyday activities.
Our clinic is proud to be on the medical technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the latest laser technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care.
Proven Safe & Effective Treatment
Laser therapy has no known side-effects. Laser therapy is cleared by the FDA and is safe and effective.
MLS Laser Therapy Effectively Treats:
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Sore Muscles, Muscle Strains & Tears
- Degenerative Joint Conditions
- Neurological & General Pain & Bruising
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Pre & Post-surgical Treatment
- Anti-inflammation Applications
- Specific Neurological Conditions
Non-Surgical Pain Relief
MLS Laser Therapy uses specific wavelengths of light that have a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effect on tissues that are exposed to the laser. Painful conditions accompanied by swelling or inflammation benefit from this technology.
Photons of laser energy penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. As a result of exposure to the MLS Laser, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles repair themselves faster. As inflammation is reduced pain subsides very quickly. In simple terms, laser energy kick-starts the healing process, thereby speeding recovery.
Big Benefits for Many Types of Treatments
MLS Laser therapy is a painless treatment that lasts about 8 minutes and its benefits are cumulative.
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy:
- Rapid Relief of Pain
- Strong Anti-inflammatory Effect
- Timely Healing of Sprains & Strains
- Rapid Recovery of the Structural Integrity of Injured Region
- Rapid Resolution of Swollen Areas
- Immediate Improvement of Local Blood Circulation
- Rapid Repair of Superficial Injuries, Such as Wounds and Ulcers