Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Runner’s Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Unable to run because of pain
- Pain begins at a certain point during your run
- Pain begins after your run
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or stiffness
- Difficulty with going up and down stairs or squatting down
- Pain in the hip, knee, ankle, or foot
- Weakness in hip, knee, ankle or foot
- Numbness or tingling in the leg
- Stiffness hip, knee, ankle, or foot
- We conduct a thorough examination including the hip, knee, ankle and feet. We analyze your running pattern to help determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We also analyze your running technique and then provide instruction and training to improve your form. This helps decrease stress on your joints and muscles to make your movement patterns more efficient.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.
There’s nothing quite like the perfect massage to help ease anxiety, relieve aches and pains, and put you in a more relaxed mood.Find Out More
The DRX9000 Spinal Decompression unit is the industry leader in the treatment of severe or chronic low back and neck pain.Find Out More
Auto Injury Therapy
Whether it is the treatment we offer in our office, or the proper referrals to get you where you need to be, our commitment is to the health and well being of our patients.Find Out More