Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain when walking up or down stairs or hills.
- The pain may be sharp when you touch the tender area, or occur as an ache during or after exercise.
- Pain is initially provoked with activity and lessens with rest
- When shin splint is developing, the pain may be present during the beginning of exercise and less noticeable as exercise progresses.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the hip, knee, ankle and feet. We analyze your running pattern to help determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We also analyze your running technique and then provide instruction and training to improve your form. This helps decrease stress on your joints and muscles to make your movement patterns more efficient.
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.