Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Shoulder Labral Tear
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain with throwing
- Loss of velocity or control
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or stiffness
- Difficulty reaching above head, behind back, or across body
- Loss of motion at the shoulder
- Weakness in the shoulder or arm
- Muscle spasms and pain around the neck and shoulder
- Pain in the neck, shoulders, arms, or hand
- Weakness in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Numbness or tingling in the shoulder, arms, or hand
- Stiffness in the shoulder
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the shoulder, neck, back, and arm. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that chiropractic treatment treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- Each nerve root corresponds with a specific area and we help determine which nerve(s) are affected to target our treatments toward these areas. This specified treatment helps you feel better quickly and get back to the activities you love!
Can chiropractic treatment Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that chiropractic treatment is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.